A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Deals

I was looking into what kind of deals amazon has up this month and wanted to share a couple:

Fearless
by Max Lucado
$2.99

I really enjoyed this book.  A link to my review of it is HERE.

Letter Perfect
by Cathy Marie Hake is $2.99 until the 14th of this month

I normally like this author's books.  My review of Letter Perfect gets into more depth on the story.

Some of this author's other books are $3.99 at present as well.  The titles I saw included Fancy Pants, Forevermore, Whirlwind and Serendipity (links go to my reviews).  I don't know how long they are on sale, so pick up the deals while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment