A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

On sale September 8 - books by Amanda Cabot and Maggie Brendan

I noticed that Summer of Promise, book 1 of the Westward Winds series by Amanda Cabot is up for free today.  I've been tracking the second book in this series, Waiting for Spring, for quite a while.  The third book, With Autumn's Return, is due out January 2014.  I'll be waiting for that one to drop as well.  This particular book has been up for free before, but if you've missed it in the past, I recommend you go ahead and pick it up.  What have you got to lose?

You can pick it up at amazon by clicking HERE.

Also, from September 8-10, Maggie Brendan's first book in her Blue Willow Brides series, Deeply Devoted, is on sale for $2.99.  I enjoyed that first book and have been waiting patiently for the second one, Twice Promised, to drop in price.  October 1, the third book will be released, Perfectly Matched.  Great author.  If you haven't read anything by her, this is a great opportunity to give her a chance.

You can pick that one up at amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment