A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hyde and Seek (Angel Paws) - Jordan Taylor

My Kindle Unlimited title for the month is this short story from the Angel Paws series.  It's only about 23 pages, so this is the only way I'd read it.  I wouldn't pay for something this short.

Catherine ends up with a German Shepherd puppy and quickly changes her mind from taking him to the shelter to making him part of her family.  Their strolls through the English countryside compel her to push Hyde's abilities and see what they're capable of together.

I can't really tell you more about the plot, it's seriously short.  I find that interesting, because the author has a good way with words and had the potential to make this story longer.  There's a lot of these little stories, even some with holiday themes.  Overall, it was a cute read, just not long enough!  Good story!


No comments:

Post a Comment