A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

World of Warcraft (Comic) - Book 3 - Walter and Louise Simonson

And we're continuing our epic tale of King Varian and his crew. In this book, Varian is headed back to Theramore for a peace conference with Thrall from Orgrimmar. The peace conference doesn't really get a chance to start before there's an attack by the lich king's forces. The battle is complicated by the assassination attempts by Garona, who is under a spell. Her son comes to save her, but she doesn't trust herself around him. Toward the end, we find out Cho'gall is determined to use that son for some purpose, which I'm sure we'll discover in the next book.

Another good one. Maybe I should have waited and reviewed these all together, but it's too late to think of that now! My one issue with this one was Broll. Where is BROLL!? I mean, I know where he is, but I didn't get enough Broll. I'm also hoping Valeera is okay after her demon encounter. I can't remember her in game, and I'm not cheating by looking anything up, so I'll have to blaze through the last one soon. Good Comic!



No comments:

Post a Comment