A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

World of Warcraft (Comic) - Book One - Walter Simonson (writer)

Next up in my graphic journey is the comic series for WoW. I had no idea what to expect going into this.

Three very unlikely teammates are entered into the competition at Dire Maul. A human, a night elf and a blood elf have to put any prejudices aside and work together to save themselves and each other. They end up forming a bond, but the human is missing something. He has amnesia, and he wants to find out who he really is. Finding the answer will eventually lead them to Jaina Proudmore, where he learns he's the true king of Stormwind. There are also assassins after him, so it's a good thing he's got his new friends. They've got their own problems, but when they work together, they are a force to be reckoned with.

I liked this one. It's a bit of a cliffhanger since Lo'gosh doesn't make it back to Stormwind, but I suppose that's why there's a Book 2! I really enjoy the memories these familiar places/characters bring back, and I look forward to diving into the next one. Good Comic!  



No comments:

Post a Comment