A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Ashbringer (World of Warcraft comic) PLUS Happy Little Accidents!

This is going to be another one of those reviews that I'm making more so I remember I've read the comic than to make any kind of statement about the content.

This particular story is centered around the Plaguelands, Scarlet Crusade, Argent Dawn, etc. The Mograine family is a mess of insecurity and betrayal, leading to deaths all around. Tirion Fordring also shows up, a very familiar name among many others.

I liked this one for the most part, but there were too many auburn-haired men with the same general hairstyle. They got a bit confusing at times. Other than that, the art was good, and I enjoyed the story. My favorite part was when both Darion and his horse were scowling at the same time.

Happy Little Accidents
I accidentally discovered something really cool, and it kind of made my day. It's not a super big deal, but sometimes it's the little things that make ya smile. These comics and manga are in PDF form. So far, I've been zooming in and moving around every page like a goober. Well, when I put my Kindle down today, it auto-rotated and...TA-DA! I could see the entire page across and could read the little bubbles without an issue! Then all I had to do was pull the page up to see the rest of it.

That made reading the comic easier, and I was able to read it so much faster. Love those happy little accidents!

Tangent over. Back to Ashbringer. The story was cool, and I liked it. I'm giving it a Good Comic! review.

I still have a couple comics, and I discovered I had a set in the wrong folder, so I have more manga than I initially thought. I like to read these when I'm not quite in the mood to settle in with my current novel, or I just want the feeling of accomplishment that comes with finishing something that's been sitting on my virtual pile waiting to be read.



No comments:

Post a Comment