A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Friday, July 12, 2024

Murder at Glen Athol - Norman Lippincott

I came across this movie in the past, and it made me want to track down the book. I finally got the chance to read it.

The plot is the same as the movie, but to sum it up: a detective is trying to solve a double murder and clear a wrongly accused man.

While I was reading this, I was reminded of the movie. I watched it back in March, so it's been a few months. I'll admit I was a bit confused at first, but that was my fault. I go back and forth between fiction and nonfiction, but I also had a paperback I was reading. It was also a mystery, so it was muddying the waters a bit.

I liked the book. It was easy to read, and I liked the relationship between Holt and his main man, Jeff. I looked again, and I really couldn't find anything else with this author's name on it. I'm kinda bummed about that, but on the other hand, I have tons to read. I will miss Holt, though. Good Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment