A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Monday, October 10, 2016

The Warrior's Seal (Tox Files novella) - Ronie Kendig

This is the intro to the upcoming series, The Tox Files.  The first book will be out December 2016.  It's called Conspiracy of Silence.  The title for the second book is Crown of Souls.

Tox has been given the mission to get back the president of the United States who has been abducted.  Even though Tox hates politics, and his brother is running against the man, it's not going to affect his judgment.  There's also the matter of people getting sick and no one knows why.

Tzivia is trying to find a missing mace that supposedly has supernatural powers.  Her brother is on the team with Tox, and she's soon on the same mission.

I don't want to say much more, I don't want to give too much away!  It didn't take long to read, first because it's not that long, and second because I couldn't put it down!  The end isn't the happiest thing I've ever read, but now I can't wait for Conspiracy of Silence!

This little gem is free.  I recommend picking it up, you're not risking anything except a bit of your time.  This author has a great style, and I've never been disappointed!  Great Novella!


No comments:

Post a Comment