A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Berserk Official Guidebook - Kentaro Miura

This book came on my radar once I'd gotten caught up with the manga. I do have the next volume preordered. I was bummed about the cliffhanger in the last one!

In this book, you'll find character portraits, storylines and sketches. There is also an interview with Kentaro Miura, and it's a pretty decent length. It's got a lot of great information, and you get a real sense of the author's personality and dedication. The character portraits are really nice. They covered almost anyone you can think of, and all the major characters go into some depth. 

I really liked this book, and I think it'll be a good reference if I forget anything in the future. I don't think someone just starting the manga should read this book. It's going to spoil a lot of the genius twists, turns and amazing story that I think should be experienced through the source material. 

The guidebook came out after the release of volume 38, so if you've made it that far, I recommend this book. If not, get caught up ASAP and buy this book! Good Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment