A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot #2) - Agatha Christie

This is the second story featuring Hercule Poirot.

After a mysterious letter and a mysterious murder, it's up to Poirot to solve the strange death of a wealthy businessman.  There's more suspects than you can imagine, including the man's own son!  Add in a similar mystery from the past, more than one beautiful woman, an annoying inspector, and Hastings falling in love, and Poirot has his work cut out for him.  But nothing escapes his little gray cells!

While this was a pretty good story, it was also more confusing than the other books of hers I'd read.  After doing a bit of digging, it's possible that this particular version isn't the entire book.  Whether or not that's the case, it wasn't my favorite.  It was free so I won't complain too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment