A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful girls. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Cold Shot Sweepstakes - Dani Pettrey

To celebrate the release of Cold Shot, Dani Pettrey and Bethany House are having a sweepstakes!  There's some great prizes connected to the book, including a gift card to reunite with a long-lost friend, a super cool steamer trunk coffee table, and a tin packed with treats from Maryland!  To enter, just click on the picture below:

Enter the COLD SHOT Sweepstakes from Author Dani Pettrey!

Cold Shot is the first book in Pettrey's new series, Chesapeake Valor.  It's a great book I highly recommend.  To read my review, click HERE.

The sweepstakes runs now through March 7th.  You get 2 easy entries by just entering your name and email and then picking your favorite prize.  After doing that, you unlock more ways to enter, mostly by sharing the book or sweepstakes.  Good Luck everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Michele,
    Thanks so much for sharing my sweepstakes with your readers, and for taking time to read and review Cold Shot. Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great sweepstakes for a great book. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, thank you for this wonderful post, and for your review! This had me smiling and nodding in agreement: "Dani Pettrey is dangerous to read. Picking up one of her books can lead to growing piles of undone laundry and kids scrounging for their own dinner." I'm right there with you! ;) Thanks for all you do, Michele. ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking me to participate, Amanda! Always glad to help out! :)

      Delete