A little bit about what you'll find reviewed here

A little bit about what you'll find reviewed on this blog: I believe the best books involve characters you wish you could read more about long after the book is finished. Recently, I've been searching for hidden gems from the past. I read mostly fiction, and I'm a bit of a prude. I don't normally enjoy books with sex or excessive language.

Who I am:
I raised two wonderful girls, and I'm super proud of them. I enjoy reading (of course), sewing, cross stitching, photography and writing. I live in the high desert portion of Washington (which I didn't know existed until my husband and I decided to move here) and have really enjoyed my time out here. I am excited to see what God has next in store for my life!

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Solo Leveling (Webtoon) - Chugong

I picked this one to read out of a list of stories that sounded interesting. 

Sung Jin-woo is chosen by a system to level up and fight monsters. He starts out as the weakest hunter, and he has to hide his sudden skills. But that isn't going to last long.

I only made it about 25% through this before I got a bit bored. Apparently, it started out as a fantasy web novel and later became a webtoon, anime and drama adaptation is in the works. For some reason, I couldn't get into the story.

I read the summary of the plot, and it seems like I didn't get to the interesting parts. I'm not sure why I wasn't getting into this. It has some cute moments of humor, but it just didn't interest me. I don't think it's bad, it just wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment